Who We Are
   
 
 Who We Are
   



 
Asia's leading infrastructure market
 
We are Asia's leading and trusted market infrastructure, facilitating the exchange of capital and ideas to create the value for people, businesses and economies. As a multi-asset exchange operating equity, fixed income and derivatives markets to the highest regulatory standards, we are a vertically integrated business that provides listing, trading, settlement, depository and data services.
 





 
Asia's leading infrastructure market
We are Asia's leading and trusted market infrastructure, facilitating the exchange of capital and ideas to create the value for people, businesses and economies. As a multi-asset exchange operating equity, fixed income and derivatives markets to the highest regulatory standards, we are a vertically integrated business that provides listing, trading, settlement, depository and data services.
 

.
 
Our Values




Our core values form the foundation on which our people work and conduct ourselves in every aspect of what we do. Anchored in solid foundations, ours is an inclusive culture that echoes our values.



Diversity and Inclusive Culture
 
At SGX, diversity and inclusiveness is what we stand for and practise every day. We practise it because not only it is the correct thing to do, but also we firmly believe the success of SGX is driven by diverse background, knowledge and perspective of our people. We actively recruit and nurture talents that add diversity to our workplace. Hiring is merit-based, compensation and benefits are aligned with "equal pay for equal work", engendered by our Non-Discrimination Policy.
 



.
 
Our Values





Our core values form the foundation on which our people work and conduct ourselves in every aspect of what we do. Anchored in solid foundations, ours is an inclusive culture that echoes our values.


Diversity and Inclusive Culture
At SGX, diversity and inclusiveness is what we stand for and practise every day. We practise it because not only it is the correct thing to do, but also we firmly believe the success of SGX is driven by diverse background, knowledge and perspective of our people. We actively recruit and nurture talents that add diversity to our workplace. Hiring is merit-based, compensation and benefits are aligned with "equal pay for equal work", engendered by our Non-Discrimination Policy.
 


.
 
SGX and Our Subsidiaries



Energy Market Company
 
Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SGX, operates Singapore’s wholesale electricity market – Asia’s first liberalised electricity market. EMC completes the connection between those who make electricity in Singapore, and those who use it. All of Singapore’s electricity is bought and sold through EMC. EMC is like the stock exchange for electricity, providing the IT systems, the trading environment and the governance for the market. EMC is involved with all three areas of the governance process - rule-making, compliance and dispute resolution.

For more information, please visit www.emcsg.com



The Baltic Exchange
 
The Baltic Exchange, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SGX, is the world’s only independent source of maritime market information for the trading and settlement of physical and derivatives contracts. Its international community of over 650 members encompasses the majority of world shipping interests and commits to a code of business conduct overseen by the Baltic.

For more information, please visit www.balticexchange.com



Scientific Beta
 
Established by EDHEC-Risk Institute (ERI Asia), an affiliate of EDHEC Business School, Scientific Beta is an independent index provider specialising in smart beta strategies, with expertise in factor-based and risk-managed solutions. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in France, UK and US, the company provides investable smart beta indices to its clients, drawing on the expertise of ERI Asia in portfolio construction and risk allocation.

SGX owns a 93% stake in Scientific Beta, while the remaining 7% is owned by the endowment fund established by EDHEC Business School and its alumni.

For more information, please visit www.scientificbeta.com
 



.
 
SGX and Our Subsidiaries


Energy Market Company
Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of SGX, operates Singapore’s wholesale electricity market – Asia’s first liberalised electricity market. EMC completes the connection between those who make electricity in Singapore, and those who use it. All of Singapore’s electricity is bought and sold through EMC. EMC is like the stock exchange for electricity, providing the IT systems, the trading environment and the governance for the market. EMC is involved with all three areas of the governance process - rule-making, compliance and dispute resolution.

For more information, please visit www.emcsg.com


The Baltic Exchange
The Baltic Exchange, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SGX, is the world’s only independent source of maritime market information for the trading and settlement of physical and derivatives contracts. Its international community of over 650 members encompasses the majority of world shipping interests and commits to a code of business conduct overseen by the Baltic.

For more information, please visit www.balticexchange.com


Scientific Beta
Established by EDHEC-Risk Institute (ERI Asia), an affiliate of EDHEC Business School, Scientific Beta is an independent index provider specialising in smart beta strategies, with expertise in factor-based and risk-managed solutions. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in France, UK and US, the company provides investable smart beta indices to its clients, drawing on the expertise of ERI Asia in portfolio construction and risk allocation.

SGX owns a 93% stake in Scientific Beta, while the remaining 7% is owned by the endowment fund established by EDHEC Business School and its alumni.

For more information, please visit www.scientificbeta.com
 




   
Connect with us
and stay updated with SGX’s latest news and future job opportunities

 



 
Connect with us
and stay updated with SGX’s latest news and future job opportunities